Thursday 25 November 2010

TAOP - Part 1 - Exercise 3 - A Sequence of Composition.

This blog post is in relation to the exercise on Page 28 of the OCA Photography 1 - TAOP course material.


I didn't get chance to actually go out into the real world and try this exercise out as a learning experience, so instead I have included a sequence of composition taken on a trip to the New Forest this summer.

The new forest is famous for its wild ponies, and whilst out walking I came across a mother and it's foal drinking from a pond. I think the photos I have taken are a good example of a sequence of photographs trying various compositions and different approaches to a situation.

If the thumbnail links are missing, view the full image on the Flickr Set for this exercise.
TAOP-Part1-Ex3-1

TAOP-Part1-Ex3-2

TAOP-Part1-Ex3-3

TAOP-Part1-Ex3-4

TAOP-Part1-Ex3-5

TAOP-Part1-Ex3-6

TAOP-Part1-Ex3-7

TAOP-Part1-Ex3-8

TAOP-Part1-Ex3-9

TAOP-Part1-Ex3-10

No comments:

Post a Comment